Liberation Monument - 36th Infantry Division
By the side of the road in front of the grove of trees.
A plain dark stele holding the insignia of the 36th Division in blue below the words "To Our Liberators" in French. Below the insignia a plaque is affixed with the date of the town's liberation: 14 September 1944. The monument is placed on a five-pointed concrete star and is flanked by two flagpoles.
On the top of the monument:
A NOS LIBERATEURS
On the plaque:
14 Septembre 1944