Chateau Thierry Church
The American Reformed Church was built in 1924 on the Place de l’Hôtel de Ville and paid for with money raised in America by Methodist church contributions. Several memorials remembering Americans in World War 1 are located in the church.
8 Place Hôtel de Ville , 02400 , Chateau Thierry , 02-Aisne , Hauts-de-France , France
Immediately adjacent to the city hall.
Map reference (click on pin to see Lat/Long):
49.045808 3.402036 8 Place Hôtel de Ville
Flag Poles :