Constructed in 1931 as a part of the Maginot line fortification, it was occupied by the French in 1939 - 1940 into the fall of France into War. It is the site of a January 1945 battle between American and German forces.
Route de Seltz [D26] , 67690 , Hatten , 67-Bas-Rhin , Grant Est , France
On D26 (Route de Seltz), 100m west of the intersection with D197.
Map reference (click on pin to see Lat/Long):
48.892367 7.990300 Route de Seltz [D26]
Flag Poles :