The cemetery is the site of a memorial to 7 British airmen and 8 American airmen of the 850th Bomber Squadron, 801st Bomber Group ("Carpetbaggers") killed at the site when their planes collided on 19 June, 1944.
D-210 , 58140 , Marigny-l'Église , 58-Nièvre , Bourgogne-Franche-Comté , France
The site is located in the Marigny-l'Église Communal Cemetery on the east side of the D-210 approximately 1 km N of Marigny-l'Église and 1 km S of Marigny la Ville.
Map reference (click on pin to see Lat/Long):
47.354597 3.937683 D-210
Flag Poles :