In 1944, before the outbreak of Normandy began, the area was used as a camp where General Patton had his headquarters.
Rue de la Belle Manière , 50390 , Nehou , 50-Manche , Normandy , France
Heading east on the D187 towards Nehou. After passing the D900, the site is on the south side of the road 1km down.
Map reference (click on pin to see Lat/Long):
49.427047 -1.579499 Rue de la Belle Manière
Flag Poles :